Ages 10+ / Competitive Airsoft League Play on Sundays
- Season – 5 game days with 1 playoff day.
- Playoff will be a straight elimination.
Join us - Gather your friends - Sign-up begin now!
Airsoft League Structure, Prices, Dates
– Ages 10+ / If there are enough players, we’ll separate into age brackets
– Season – 5 game days w/ 1 playoff day. Playoff will be a straight elimination
– Cost $75 – all entries for games and practice and league T-shirt. BB’s are separate and must be purchased from Pyrrhic
– Team size – 3 man on the field – 5 players max per team: If you don’t have a team when you sign up, you will be assigned to a team. We will do our best to accommodate you.
– Sign ups end April 21st at midnight / Practice can begin on April 22
– 1st game on May 14th and will be each Sunday (May 14, 21, 28, June 4, 11) with playoffs on June 25
Airsoft League - Game Information
– Game day – each team will play against 2 other teams. A game will consist of 5 rounds where the winner takes 3 out of the 5 rounds. Rounds have max time of 8 min.
– Games will be on Sundays and will be death-match elimination with an occasional objective
– Games will be played in any weather (except thunder storms)
– Practice is up to each individual team, no added entry fee for practice. Please schedule with Pyrrhic for practice times and days (Fri – Sun)
– Hard ear to ear covering and sealed goggles or full mask required
– Rentals are available at additional cost (discounted for league players during season)
– Semi auto only, 350 FPS max / Grenades not allowed
Airsoft Rules and Fair Game Play
– Max 350 FPS / Semi auto only
– Hard ear to ear face protection with sealed goggles only
– Field BB’s only – no outside BB’s / Do not overshoot opponents
– Keep guns pointed down and no “dry firing” in staging area
– If you have concerns, please see management. We are happy to help.